- The department provides daily/routine assistance to the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry particularly in ensuring that matters affecting the organization and staff are handled and processed in accordance with the provision of the civil service rules.
- The department provides coordination and supervision of operational activities within the Ministry.
- Provides overall information management within the ministry.
- Provision of support service in terms of financial needs to enable the Ministry /Department to function and achieve their set goals.
- The Directorate is also responsible for promotion, discipline, training, re-training, posting and the welfare of the staff within the Ministry.
- Provision of supplies, stationeries and any other duty assigned by the Honourable Commissioner and Permanent Secretary.
Halima I. Chiroma
Director of Admin. and Supply